Since it is almost New Year's, I figured I would share my resolutions with you all.
Even though you don't need a new year to start fresh, I still like to make these every year :D
Let's get started..
1. Stay focused in school- This semester is going to be extremely tough. I have 3 science based courses and a literature course. I am pretty nervous but I know I can do it as long as I stay focused and not procrastinate!
2. Stick to a workout plan and start running-I want to wake up at least 30 minutes early to get a workout in before I start my day. I have recently started doing this and I love it! I definitely wanna keep this up in the new year. I am also going to start the couch to 5k program to start running.
3. Eat healthy- Typical new years resolution huh? Well this month I have gained a few unwanted pounds from all the sweets. I need to get back on track to healthy eating and only indulging once in a while.
4. Quit smoking- I don't mean smoking cigarettes. I don't know if I should be saying this on here but I need to stop smoking weed...Ahhh I said it /: All of my friends do it so I am around it all the time. Bad excuse I know :( I need to have the will power to stop because I know God doesn't like me doing it and I am sick of having smoke in my lungs.
5. Keep up with reading my Bible everyday- I started a reading program 2 months back to read the Bible in a year and I want to be able to finish it this year :D
That's basically it.
I am so motivated to stick to all these things(:
What are some of your resolutions?